Monday, April 29, 2013

MdeM Update: The next few weeks.

Hello All!

Things have been a little busy recently, so no new posts have been updated since my Basque Country trip two weeks ago.
A brief summary of what has happened since:

The weekend after, I was joined by my parents visiting from the United States. We toured Madrid in style before making our way to Barcelona for my second visit. There, I returned to Madrid as my parents remained to board a Mediterranean Sea cruise!

This weekend, I stayed in Madrid, enjoying what I like to call my "Typical Madrid Weekend." It included watching political protests, good Spanish food, walks around some nice parks, an awesome soccer match between the two best teams in Madrid, the Madrid nightlife, and a bullfight.

In the mean time, I am finalizing my preparations for my next big trip!
From the 1st to the 5th of May, I will spend the whole time...
... in the most awesome island of...

IBIZA!

Describing Ibiza is a little difficult. I had heard about Ibiza before arriving in Spain, which should be a statement to its fame.

The trip is being organized by the wonderful ESN group from my university here, in conjunction with nearly every major university in Madrid. Hundreds of students are going.

Here is a video that should give you an idea of Ibiza.

I have nothing to hide at this point...
I'M GOING TO IBIZA!

Regarding the blog, the weeks after Ibiza consist of many exams, so I will probably dedicate time to studying. I will write some more posts later and keep everyone updated as things progress.

Enjoy and thanks for reading!

Cheers!

-Miguel

No comments:

Post a Comment