Sunday, June 9, 2013

End of Season Recap: MdeM Final Statistics!

Hi All!

Now back in the United States, I'm not quite done yet. It's time to remember and reflect on everything that happened in Spain.
So expect some activity before I finally shut 'er down.

Let's get started!

First, some end of season statistics!

This blog is nothing without dedicated readers, so here is what you did...

Pageviews: 2000 (Thank you!)

Top 10 viewership by country:

USA: 1251
Spain: 365
Germany: 81
Russia: 63
Brazil: 53
UK: 39
Austria: 22
France: 19
Slovenia: 19
Poland: 18

Top 5 most viewed posts:

1: "You Can't Tell God to Delay the Sunset" in Barcelona
2: "I just call them pointy head guys" in Sevilla
3: "This is where Cristiano Ronaldo uses the toilet" at El Santiago Bernabeau Stadium, Madrid
4: "Todo el Mundo" in Ibiza
5: My Last Day

User browser breakdown:

Firefox: 36%
Chrome: 22%
IE: 16%

Operating system breakdown:

Windows: 66%
iPhone: 14%
Mac: 9%

By far the best keywords that directed to my blog:

"Recipes for Madrid hot dogs"

Once again, THANK YOU to all of the readers over the course of my journey!

From the archive: picture of Sol at night





No comments:

Post a Comment